This is all about starting a job, I haven't catch a job until now, but I've found out how to start one...
- One time success doesn't make you an all time hero, hard work is always needed
- Heat and sweat. Corelations? The more the heat, the more you sweat. The less you drink, the less you feel hot. But when you drink, the heat is released by sweating and it's healthier.
- Define your position: In control or under control? Then define your attitude
- Want to eliminate your bad attitudes? Write your attitude expectations and make sure it's a positive word.
- Making someone else happy, how do you define it? You don't, others define it. But don't be afraid to try.
- You don't need to point out mistakes on people, just find out what's good to be learned upon other's mistake
- Being sincere is not talking about your sacrifice to boast
- "I'm pathetic, so I will learn from the others" is a good place to start when working, especially when you think you are successful in your previous job/occupation
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!