Apr 11, 2012

Introduction

This blog is meant to be a place where I stuff my daily facts that I learned day by day.

Everyday, we found out issues that might be important for our daily life, but then because the problem is too small, we tend to forget these knowledge. I currently write these daily facts on my sticky note. Because we found these facts everyday, in a month or so, my sticky note would fill up my whole monitor. I surely won't want that.

This blog is supposed to be a stash of daily facts, that I'm going to delete on my sticky note. If you want to take a look on these daily facts, it's perfectly fine, it's meant to be shared anyway. If you have notes or comments about my daily facts, feel free to post a comment.

I will notify you beforehand that these daily facts might be ambiguous, stating that A is better in a condition and stating B in the same condition. Well, it's a daily life facts. Each day, I get better or understand more things that might not come in mind the last time I wrote it. If it ever happens, please do not argue about it.

Feel free to take a look around and leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!